Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SAFETYSHOEBAZAAR
All information, products and services displayed on the SafetyShoeBazaar website, belonging to Safetyshoebazaar constitute an "invitation to offer".
Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the the following terms and conditions.
Safetyshoebazaar has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
Safetyshoebazaar reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (the User) are, therefore, advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the the services of Safetyshoebazaar.
Any clause of terms & conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason not enforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not effect the validity & enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms & conditions-
1. These terms and conditions cancel all previous agreements, representations or understandings and shall prevail despite any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using Safetyshoebazaar you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Safetyshoebazaar offers its website Safetyshoebazaar only as a online platform to facilitate transactions between you (the User) and our vendors or affiliates, who offer to sell their products or services on Safetyshoebazaar. Safetyshoebazaar, its officials, representatives and employees shall in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and/or taxes incurred by the Users in the use of the facility.
3. The services of Safetyshoebazaar are provided on an "as is" basis at the User’s sole risk without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Safetyshoebazaar, make no warranties of any kind, on it’s own, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express, take place between the vendors and the User.
However, for all reported defects in products covered with vendor’s warranty, the Safetyshoebazaar shall provide all possible assistance for replacement or repair as the case may be, until the warranty period, without being held responsible & only as a matter of service. And we provide the warranty for Six months for all Safety Shoe against all manufacturing defect subject to use as per usage manual.
4. Safetyshoebazaar does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information, though our practice is to make reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
5. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Safetyshoebazaar shall not be entertained.
6. Safetyshoebazaar and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, if the descriptions or contents or size of the product ordered & delivered do not match the ones advertised on this website, the user can seek a replacement of the product within a period of seven days from the date of accepting the delivery. In such an event, all return shipment charges shall be compensated by Safetyshoebazaar. However, the replacement shall not be given if the buyer simply does not like the item or for any other reason. In any case, the Safetyshoebazaar shall not entertain any complaints after seven days, once the order is delivered.
7. Safetyshoebazaar reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Safetyshoebazaar reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User before making the shipment.
9. Safetyshoebazaar will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
10. Safetyshoebazaar shall not be liable for any delay of ordered goods by the vendors on account of some unforeseen circumstances like flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond their control.
11. The User agrees to use the services provided by Safetyshoebazaar, only for lawful purposes.
12. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
13. All items purchased from Safetyshoebazaar are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the delivery to the carrier by its vendor/affiliate.
14.Though Safetyshoebazaar will try to ensure safe delivery by way of careful packing, it will be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that the parcel received by them is in good condition & has not been tempered with before accepting the parcel.
15. Safetyshoebazaar shall have no liability to the user for any interruption or delay in access to the site irrespective of the cause.
16. Octroi charges, wherever applicable, shall be paid directly by the user to the courier company.
17. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kanpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
18. We tied up with most of known courier companies. But if their services are not available for a particular destination then we will send the material through speed post and actual freight will be charged to the customer.